(cba:news) accident

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Wed Jul 12 10:32:12 EDT 2023

hi cbaers,

As maybe a few if you know, I had  a neqrly fatal car crash a few weeks
ago, brought on by a seizure - my first in 20 years.  I can only barely
walk, but have recovered to the point where I can (slowly) type and
analyze data (also, so can my students, of course).  I earnestly hope
you can keep up the vigil on V1674 Her, which is continuing to reap
great rewards in the tracking of Porb and Ppulse periods.

I'll write again soon!