(cba:news) V1674 Her again...

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Wed Jun 29 07:08:01 EDT 2022

Hi CBAers,

Quick note on this paper, just about ready for initial submission.  I
notice that in recent submitted data, there are a few inconsistencies
between JD (in the data) and calendar date (in the header of the
message).  Maybe all of this comes from the changeover in calendar date
that often occurs in the middle of the European night.  Because of this,
I've always gone with the JD numbers in the data.

But I'd like to be sure for this one - because the period is short, the
rate of period change is high, and there are no blindingly obvious
features (deep eclipse?) in the light curve to answer the question.

You don't need to answer if my assumption is correct.  Maybe something
like "May 26/27" in the header is useful, if it applies.