(cba:news) April sky calendar

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Fri Apr 1 01:02:07 EDT 2022

Hi CBAers,

OK, this is not cba-news at all.  Still...

In the late 1970s, I wrote sky calendars for Univ.of Texas... which
eventually mutated into the radio program which some of you probably
know.  Then for a few years in the 1990s, I wrote something similar for
Columbia/NYC.  Now I'm up to it again, this time for Pioneer Works, an
art-and-science institute in Brooklyn.  I think this one will be a
keeper.  The last few months have reminded me how much I really like to
write... and the main audience for Pioneer Works (people who like art, I
think) is a new challenge for me.  In theory, I'll have much more time
to write, starting in June.  Both science and "popular".

https://pioneerworks.org/broadcast/big-apple-sky-calendar-april-2022

Suggestions very welcome!