(cba:news) Fwd: (cba:chat) Berto's inspired update of "Lew's Version of Koji Mukai's List"

Joe Patterson jp42 at columbia.edu
Thu Mar 28 08:55:32 EDT 2019

I just wanted to get this great research tool - of Koji, Lew, and Berto
- out there to a slightly wider audience!  It's perfect for those
wishing to contribute to the long-term ephemeris for these stars
(basically needing a few good time-series photometry runs per observing
season)... and plenty useful for any IP-related program.

joe p