(cba:news) Fwd: Re: (cba:chat) CR Boo faint

Joe Patterson jp42 at columbia.edu
Thu Mar 22 08:07:45 EDT 2018

Hi CBAers,

CR Boo at 16.7 is a RARE opportunity, and it's available to both
hemispheres for lengthy observation. It's an urgent priority now.
There's not much historical evidence about the duration of these low
states - maybe only a few days.  It's a get-thee-to-a-telescope moment.
The main periodicity is near 25 minutes, so you don't have any special
constraints about integration time.

joe p