(cba:news) Fwd: VW Hyi -- the campaign has begun!

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Wed Jul 11 07:08:25 EDT 2018

Hi CBAers,

Here's the key request from Christian for VW Hyi coverage - in
particular, to flag the start of the next outburst.  We need that as the
trigger to send all the other telescopes into action!  Even a single
*visual* observation could do this, in principle.*  Be sure to cc
everybody on the below list, because we have to get all the
ready-to-start campaigns going in concert.

joe p

*Just to emphasize: no need for a CBA-type time series here. Just
knowing that an outburst has started.