(cba:news) Tis the season for YZ Cnc

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Wed Jan 18 05:59:36 EST 2017

Hi CBAers,

Let's promote YZ Cnc to a high-priority star.  While the main motivation
is to document the nightly light curve in preparation for a triggered
X-ray observation, the star has also been (oddly) overlooked for dense
coverage of quiescent and eruption light curves.  It's the season for
very long runs.  Let's stitch them together and search the light curves
for those strange not-quite-orbital periods which are our specialty!

joe