(cba:news) Fwd: (cba:chat) YZ Cnc -- The Hunt Is Back On!

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Fri Feb 10 18:39:12 EST 2017

Just in case some of you are on cba-news but not-chat...

Joe Ulowetz had it around 14.7 (quiescence) last night.

Also keep the faith on CN Ori; the preliminary results are definitely
interesting, but need another 2 weeks of coverage to nail down.  It
needs pretty long nightly coverage, since the period is near 4 hours.

joe