(cba:news) some new and old targets

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Sat Sep 12 23:36:01 EDT 2015

Yes, QU Vul is a bridge too far for most, or maybe all, of you.  Not a
particularly good suggestion on my part!  QR And, ES Cet, and V455 And
would be better investments, plus V1101 Aql.  Early-season observations
of V418 Gem, V405 Aur, and V647 Aur would also be very welcome, plus
"Paloma" and FS Aur.

Which all implies that both LQ Peg and IGR J1955+00 should be retired.
Great campaigns on both!

Not meant to be a full review.  Still in Italy with only sporadic
internet and running strictly on batteries.  Back Tuesday.

joe