(cba:news) Fwd: (cba:chat) PNV and MASTER

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Thu Apr 17 05:50:34 EDT 2014

I just wanted to add some emphasis to Enrique's note.  Definitely time
for los norteamericanos to come to the rescue re MASTER J1759+25!
PNV J1714 might be a challenge up north, but we have traditional
strength in South Africa, New Zealand, and Australia.  These appear to
be quite unusual dwarf novae, and plenty bright.

joe p

joe