(cba:news) GW Lib comp star

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Fri Jun 6 00:27:14 EDT 2008

By the way, I recommend GSC 6766-1622 as a comp star for GW Lib.  As you
all know, we're not finicky about comp stars - but this is one is well
situated and we have a solid baseline of data with which to merge new
photometric data.

Take data once a minute or faster.  To study the full power spectrum, we
need to take data fast enough to resolve any periods which might
plausibly be present.  It is possible that there are yet faster signals
in GW Lib.

Oh, and if possible to record airmass in your time series (in addition
to JD and delta mag), then do so.  That'll allow me to conveniently make
a first-order correction for differential extinction.