(cba:news) V591 Cen, OT1112-35, and OT0747

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Sun Feb 3 21:22:08 EST 2008

Dear CBAers,

1112-35 (Cen) stays strong and observable; I dunno about humps now, but
it's definitely worth continuing to follow with time series.  Also in
the south, V591 Cen is apparently back in outburst after a long rest -
can anyone down south test it for superhumps?

On the equator, OT0747+06 appears to be done.  It had one rebrightening,
but the humps are gone and I doubt they'll be coming back.  I think it's
time to usher it off the stage.

Here's the vsnet message on V591 Cen: