(cba:news) ATel 558. Daily Email Digest (fwd)

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Thu Jul 14 03:58:57 EDT 2005

Oops, another mistake.  I misnamed the SWIFT transient - here's the
correct name and coords (radio and optical are identical).  Michel
Bonnardeau writes that variations were <<0.1 mag on at least one night of
observation - so this ain't a barnburner.  Nevertheless, if you're a
patient sort you might be able to tease a (true) variation out.  The
signal in KV UMa (the 2000 transient) was only 0.07 mag.

But be warned - not one of our usual action-packed light curves!

The Astronomer's Telegram                   http://www.astronomerstelegram.org
ATEL #558							     ATEL #558

Title:		Swift J1753.5-012: probable radio counterpart