(cba:news) KL Dra!

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Fri Jun 14 08:40:40 EDT 2002

Dear CBAers,

Just wanted to chip in my enthusiasm for this target.  We've had a devil
time getting it to erupt - only Matt seems to have the touch.  Even a
few nights of photometry, well-timed and all night long, would give that
precise period we desire so much!

Don't forget about that contaminating galaxy, for which you might want to
make some special arrangements after KL Dra fades a bit.

      joe