(cba:news) HT Cam!

Jonathan Kemp jk at cbastro.org
Sat Dec 29 21:47:23 EST 2001

Hi CBAers,

For those of you who don't know yet, HT Cam was just found in
(super?)outburst (approximately 12th mag, by H. Itoh of Tokyo).  Since RZ
LMi and RX 2329+06 unfortunately faded rapidly and aren't of interest any
more, HT Cam should now be the top-priority object!  We've been following
it for the past week from Kitt Peak with the MDM 2.4-meter telescope but,
unfortunately, we have been clouded out last night and tonight.
Coordinates and chart are to be found at the CBA web site.

Cheers,

Jonathan
CBA Hilo