(cba:news) HP Librae = EC1533-1403

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Wed May 31 12:41:18 EDT 2000

Dear CBAers,

Well, the first few light curves coming through on V849 Her are... losers!
Had we but world enough and time, we might want to study such things.  But
there is too little activity in the star to warrant investing much time now.
Scratch  it!

At the same time, I received a great collection of recent light curves on
HP Lib from Fred and Jennie.  Since this too is a very well-placed equatorial
target, let's vault that one into first place as a campaign star.  Let's
get a few more weeks on HP Lib starting right now, from all stations that
can reach Libra.