(cba:news) [vsnet-alert 5044] RE: 1432-0033 is a new UGSU dwarf nova (fwd)

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Tue Jun 27 16:57:48 EDT 2000

Dear CBAers,

This report by Tonny seems awfully interesting.  With this sky position,
he has no chance of learning a usefully precise superhump period from
European observations alone.  Time for the Yanks and the Kiwis to jump
into the fray and measure those superhumps!  With that longitude spread
we'll certainly get Psh despite the very unfavorable time of year.

Re other objects, we have campaigns going on V1315 Aql and V603 Aql.
Both are in need of attention.  V603 is especially good for the smaller
scopes since it is plenty bright and has no hemispheric loyalties.

joe