(cba:news) V709 Cas, and a new dwarf nova

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Sat Nov 6 09:46:31 EST 1999

Dear CBAers,                                              Nov. 6, 1999.

     Time to ring down the curtain on V709 Cas = RX0028+593.  A few
scattered pulse timings during the rest of the season would be useful, but
the dense campaign is over.  We have enough, from Bob and the two Daves.

     I think the attached note re KUV 23012+1702 merits a big response.
Let's track this puppy during and after its outburst!

     And continued coverage of IP Peg and U Gem, yes, absolutely yes.

            Joe