(cba:news) (cba:chat) CR Boo faint

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Tue May 30 12:40:00 EDT 2017

16.0 isn't quite DefCon 5, but it's at least DefCon 3.  I've only
personally seen it once that faint in a few hundred hours of observing,
and I only had a spectrograph on the telescope that night.  Good (at
least) target for all known hemispheres.

And for spectroscopy too, if those people are reading.

joe p