(cba:news) Fwd: Observing campaign on TT Ari

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Fri Dec 8 18:50:02 EST 2017

Hi CBAers,

Over the next ~5 days or so, Deanne and Christian will be studying TT
Ari intensively at radio (and likely other) wavelengths.  At 11th
magnitude, it's the world's easiest target.  I'll write when the exact
times of observation are known; but any pobservations over the next week
will be helpful.

joe p