(cba:news) CN Ori's season greetings

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Thu Dec 22 07:14:44 EST 2016

Hi CBAers,

Enrique's first run on CN Ori showed that large-amplitude wave which we
saw many years ago... and quit on, simply because I couldn't figure out
what it was.  A really terrible reason to quit on a star!  ANyway, this
means that the star should be a major priority this month and next.  We
need three (or more) wise (or at least determined) men (or women) from
the east (or west, or south) to pay homage to this newborn and
equatorial CBA target.