(cba:news) AQ Men and IM Eri

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Sat Sep 12 23:45:31 EDT 2015

And I forgot AQ Men, which Josch has now started observing.  This is
likely a great star - probably a *grazing* eclipser, where we can trace
the changes in disk shape when the secondary alternately blocks and
unblocks the disk as the disk wobbles back and forth.  Great all-night
target for the Australites.

Plus IM Eri - the beginning of a several-month campaign on this bright
and interesting star.

(Spmewhat) recent MNRAS and astro-ph paper by Armstrong et al. on both
stars.