(cba:news) V339 Del and UX UMa

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Wed Jul 8 22:38:43 EDT 2015

Yeah, V339 Del appears to be a loser.  Nice performance at other
wavelengths, but pretty flat in the optical.  Time to quit at optical
wavelengths.

And for that matter, time to quit on UX UMa (even for the diehards).
The periodic signals continue to amaze, but the runs are getting too
short, and it's time to move on.

IGR 1955+00 remains awfully interesting!  And some time series on V404
Cygni would be mighty nice too.

joe