(cba:news) MASTER OT J234843.23+250250.4: a new SU UMa star

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Tue Oct 29 17:34:17 EDT 2013

Hi CBAers,

Announcement from Gianluca - looks mighty interesting!  The
double-peaked signal, the decent amplitude superhump, the possibly funky
period... let's start up a campaign.  This should *replace* V378 Peg (in
pretty much the same part of the sky).  The recent data on V378 Peg
brings the campaign to 20 days, with quite excellent density of
coverage.  It still just shows a single (beautiful, but solitary)
periodic signal.

joe