(cba:news) OT0057+44

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Fri Nov 15 15:19:02 EST 2013

Dear CBAers,

MASTER OT J005740.99+443101.5 is a great dwarf nova - eclipsing,
superhumping, and freshly discovered.  Most of you already know about
it, but I just wanted to loudly beat the drums for it.  Around mag 16.6
now... but probably will fade only slowly in the coming days, so we'd
love to get another week or so of time-series photometry on it.  With
the eclipses and superhumps, you don't need great S/N to contribute
usefully on it!

Also: let's *end* the campaigns on V513 Cas and IW And.

More details in tomorrow's message.