(cba:news) Fwd: SDSS1005+1911

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Tue Jan 29 18:24:06 EST 2013

Dear CBAers,

He means business!  Can you possibly observe this star *tonight*?  Just
to remind, HST won't observe stars which might be in eruption, so we
need observations right up to the date of observation (for permission to
observe) and on the date (for maximum science impact).  It doesn't have
to be a long time series, but make sure it's an actual magnitude - not
just a differential magnitude (i.e. make sure you know the magnitude of
the comparison star).

joe

oh, and send right away to Boris.