(cba:news) [Fwd: (cba:chat) Joint SAS/AAVSO meeting]

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Wed May 6 20:17:55 EDT 2009

Pardon me for the multiple postings, but I'd like to promote this one
for CBAers as well.  Jonathan and I will both be there, along with Jerry
and several other CBAers (I think Tom Krajci, Tut Campbell, Bob Koff,
and probably others).  At some point we'll have a CBA sub-meeting
somewhere in there.

As of yesterday, the Northwoods Resort still had some rooms, though not
many.

joe