(cba:news) [Fwd: [vsnet-outburst 9719] V358 Lyr - Cloudcroft confirmation]

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Sat Nov 22 20:20:02 EST 2008

And here's Tom's confirmation.  Whew.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[vsnet-outburst 9719] V358 Lyr - Cloudcroft confirmation
Date: 	Sat, 22 Nov 2008 18:12:45 -0700
From: 	Tom Krajci <tom_krajci at tularosa.net>
To: 	cvnet-outburst at yahoogroups.com
CC: 	Aavso-Photometry <aavso-photometry at mira.aavso.org>, chat CBA
<cba-chat at cbastro.org>, vsnet-outburst
<vsnet-outburst at ooruri.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
<49289ACC.7090203 at rollinghillsobs.org>

Weather is good enough...for now.

I see the same thing that Shawn sees at the coord's Arne passed on:
18:59:32.95 +42:24:12.2 J2000

Using GSC 3127-1780 (approx mag 13.2)....  V358 Lyr is mag 16.0
unfiltered.  I can continue unfiltered time series for another three
hours (too low)...or cirrus clouds cut me off.

I'm also running a BVRI repeated sequence on the other scope.

--
Tom Krajci
Cloudcroft, New Mexico

Center for Backyard Astrophysics (CBA)