(cba:news) [Fwd: ATel 1867]

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Mon Dec 8 10:02:58 EST 2008

Dear CBAers,

Given the amplitude of this dwarf nova, it may very well be one of our
favorites - in the WZ Sge class.  Andromeda is not very well positioned
now... and the background galaxy might be pretty annoying... but see if
you can get a time series on it, while it's still bright (if it is).
We can still solve for a unique period, if we get a USA-Europe baseline.
Here's the 2000 position:
00 42 26.50  +42 15 36.7
Sorry if it's a bad field.  Here in New York, I dunno!

joe