(cba:news) RE: New Object In Tau..... appears to be a UGSU-type CV (fwd)

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Fri Oct 27 14:13:13 EDT 2006

Dear CBAers,

Zowie, it looks like two of these new objects (SS LMi and the new object
in Tau) are reporting in with superhumps of very short period (75-80 min
or so).  This is quite fertile territory... and most such stars, at least
the ones freshly discovered, turn out to be quite rare outbursters.
Really great targets for October nights!

joe