(cba:news) stars

Joe Patterson jop at astro.columbia.edu
Thu Feb 6 20:22:10 EST 2003

GZ Cnc not really living up to hopes... I can't really spot periodicity in
this star.  Gotta recommend banishment for it.

I think DW Cnc is the great star of the month, at least the early month.
We're still getting good BG CMi data, and XZ Eri is still performing well
(though near 16 where some of us have trouble).

I've also banished BZ Cam, partly because we got a very good (short but
very dense) campaign on it, and partly because of all the competition from
northern stars.