(cba:news) old cba data

Jonathan Kemp jk at cbastro.org
Fri Apr 28 15:22:37 EDT 2000

arrangements for the submission of old data sets to the CBA data archive.
For older data sets you have already submitted (perhaps to Joe or myself
directly, but not to the CBA data archive address), you should send them
to cba-data-old at cbastro.org.  Please let me know if you have any
questions about the submission of old data.  I certainly realize that some
of you have years of data which could theoretically be added retroactively
to the CBA data archive.  Anyway, I encourage retroactive submissions to
this new address for older data, if you have the time to do so and the
data handy to send in.

But, no matter, keep the new data coming to cba-data at cbastro.org!

         cba-data at cbastro.org - CBA data archive address for new and
                                   current data