(cba:news) data archiving and cba questionnaire

Jonathan Kemp jk at cbastro.org
Sat Apr 22 03:26:53 EDT 2000

Hi CBAers...

Well, it's been five months since we started CBA data archiving!  Below is
a list of those who have contributed so far.  Some of you have had bad
weather certainly, or perhaps equipment downtime, but I just wanted to
take a moment to recognize the observers who have been contributing and to
show that the CBA data archive better enables us to track data submissions
and object coverage.  Thank you to all who are using the data archive
address!

     CBA Alberta     Brian Martin et al.   52 data sets
     CBA Awanui      Stan Walker           18 data sets
     CBA Belgium     Tonny Vanmunster      65 data sets
     CBA Braeside    Robert Fried          57 data sets
     CBA California  Lew Cook              35 data sets
     CBA Denmark     Lasse Jensen          33 data sets
     CBA East        David Skillman        73 data sets
     CBA Farm Cove   Velthuis & McCormick  20 data sets
     CBA Italy       Gianluca Masi          6 data sets
     CBA Nelson      Rea & Marsh           26 data sets
     CBA Otahuhu     Marc Bos              26 data sets
     CBA West        David Harvey           6 data sets

For those of you who don't send data to cba-data at cbastro.org, please do
so! -- it transparently archives data before automatically forwarding to
Joe and myself.  As usual, please direct any questions about the data
archive to me.  And, don't forget that we post a summary of submissions on
the CBA web site each month.

Also, I am nearly done updating our network pages to more accurately
reflect our current membership and also to more fully elaborate upon
details of the various stations.  Below is a brief questionnaire I hope
each of you will take just a few moments to fill out (and return to me, no
need to resend to the entire cba-news list -- it will all be on the web
shortly).

For some of you, I have much of this information, but often things change
and get upgraded so, to be sure I have all the current info on your
station, please fill out anyway, even if you think it redundant.
Personal info (like the postal address) certainly won't be posted on the
web site but will be used only for CBA literature mailings...

Regards,

Jonathan

PS - If you have pictures of your station, please let me know and we'll
arrange for a postal or electronic transfer so I can put them up at the
web site.

CBA Questionnaire
=================

General Details